Friday, March 17, 2006

in between dreams

Someone told me the other day

(actually i know exactly who told me and when!)
it was vignesh my close friend who told me this on my b'day when i was in NJ
"if u want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"
mmmm.....now u may think its a smart oneliner but its also a true oneliner.

Life, for me is passing like a dream.....
i say a dream because
my dreams are my own
but apparently i have no control over them
even though i create them
a bit of a paradox eh??
so is life.

i bet there are millions who feel the same way....

i made plans, more plans and some more plans
and i tell u i'm still making lotsafem

u see here i found one of my plans come alive.
i'm writing
(look who is laughing now!)
some nerve i have, defying God et al eh??
but that's a discussion for another day

as for now i'm just gonna write.................
chao

9 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Seemantini said...

as u know it, there is truly no defying god. and more often than not. u make the plan and put in tht effort thing- and u have ur plans sanctioned by god.

:)

keep writing...

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Preethi said...

that's one other way of looking at it

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Preethi said...

watever happened to free will

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Seemantini said...

freewill happened there. very much. in dreaming, in daring, in putting efforts in efforts... and leaving the rest to god. not destiny.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe in God.
But I lock your door.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Preethi said...

what was that again my dear??

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)
Believe in God.
But lock your door.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Preethi said...

okkkkkkkk. got that
a smilley cud make all the diff.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Preethi said...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home