Wednesday, March 22, 2006

what's ur signature??

When emailing came into existence
it was such a ooohh-aahh thing
with just one teeny tiny problem for me tho

"the signature"

it was supposed to be smart.
it should show something of you.
people actually notice the signature and kinda form an opinion abt you.

and i'll be so amazed how most of my friends
had come up with their cool signature.

here are a few that i found interesting

one who had just given birth to a really cute baby boy had
the image of a baby with a blurb beside which read..

"If u think i'm cute, come see my mum"

another one read..
"I never let my schooling interfere with my education" - Mark Twain

its a pity that its no longer a cool thing
many i know have removed it.
i guess blogging has taken away some of the fancy stuff from mailing.

"The King is dead, long live the King" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home