Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Celebrating.......

If there is one place in the world i'd like to go right now, this'll be it. It was announced today that 'The Wizarding world of Harry Potter theme Park in Orlando, Florida' is opening on the night of the Super Bowl (The final match of the football game).

People i can't tell you how special I would feel to be in the grounds of 'Hogwarts', finally. Although i must admit i'd have loved it if it were in England. No matter, this is no time to brood.

I can enter Ollivander's, buy 'Butterbeer' and ride on a broom and meet 'Sir Nicholas' and i'm sure, the Sorting Hat would be there. Can't wait to try it on. I'm determined to visit the park in it's first year. In Spring 2010 if possible. I hope the magic doesn't fade away, you know, with all the commercializing... I never could visit 'Disney' when i was a kid of 5 or 6. (I'm glad that my little one did), but HP Park would be my Disney :) .... Here take a look....

It's 150 feet tall..... looks awesome doncha think?
I'm happy today :)
PS: I do hope 'Parents' get to sit on all the rides and get to do all the stuff that kids do. If not i'm going to make my daughter call me 'sister' :P

11 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Doli said...

oh wow! I didnt know about this.. I also want to go there now! I love Harry Potter books!!!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HP is a part of Universal Theme Park :( Sad I am no longer work there.. Otherwise would have made the trip ..oops would have lined up for my Darshan :) -- Bharath

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

All that u wrote just whooshed around my head. I have not read HP. I know, I can just see the expression on your face. But since I identify with Disneyland, I do kinda get your feelings!!

:D Have a ball!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Preethi said...

@ te la: Not sure if you are a real person! But thanks anyways

@ Doli: Oh Yes you shud...

@Barath: Yes, if you had still been around in LA, it would've been gr8, could probably have seen some behind the scenes stuff as well .... btw Where is the review?? GRRRRR!!! Write an email.

@Butterfly: tut tut tut! Go to the nearest library and pick up all 7, I promise you, you'll love it.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Reflections said...

Wow, it sounds amazing!!!! Wd love to visit it if I ever get the chance. Do go there as soon as u can and come back & tell us about it.

p.s: I wonder how they r going to do the flying brooms;-o

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Preethi said...

@ reflections: Me too! Can't wait to report first-hand! :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Compassion Unlimitted said...

Is it for real !!
Thanks for droping by my Blog..I have one more up.time permitting,drop in again
TC
CU

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Compassion Unlimitted said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Salomie said...

Oh my!!!! Ok, this is one place I MUST visit in my lifetime ..... Inshallah!!!!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Preethi said...

Hah! found a true fan! yes you will :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home