Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not a subscriber....

I realised I don't like to subscribe to websites, blogs, messages, feeds because I like to visit the pages myself and see if there has been an update! Many a times if there are no updates I like to browse the earlier posts and almost always find something interesting to read about....... The downside of course is that you show up late everytime! which could make you look callous and perhaps miss a post or two ..... but how long can one keep up with appearances! :D I like the clicking and waiting and reading and commenting and clicking and browsing and...... well, needless to say I spend a lot of time hopping .... hop hop hop..... before I forget...

Give it up for 'Tendulkar' folks! :) Congrats!

4 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

I am useless at that kinda stuff, so I subscribe. I am turning out to be a regular Computer Guggu!!!

Sachin really created History!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Reflections said...

;-o

I'm just the same!!!!
But the downside is tht I often reach the place when is the action is over.
But on the up side I go there because I want to and not because there's an update:-)

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger ra said...

i....just thought of subscribing to ur blog but then i came across this post...lol :D



Cheers!!!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Preethi said...

@ butterfly: You must be a very organised person then... am i right?

@ Reflections: Very succinctly put.... That's exactly my point :)

@ rahul: he heee. good one there! But you'll be grossly disappointed if you subscribe to mine. I am infuriatingly irregular!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home